Blogger Backgrounds

Thursday, May 14, 2009

I don't delight in fattness!

Many of you have wanted to see a picture of me and my pregnantness:) Well I'm finally going to give in and post one! Thats all you get! This one was taken a little over a month ago in our last apartment. I wanted to illastrate how hard it was to get to bed:) I would show you a more recent picture but in the ninth month pregnancy simply is not cute anymore and I haven't liked a single picture taken recently! If this stubborn child of mine ever decides to come then maybe I won't have to have anymore "pregnant" pictures!

2 comments:

Clare said...

So cute Becky. I feel you on the getting in and out of bed. With Cami, we got a new mattress that was really tall, plus it was on cinder blocks and I have to do this roll-jump to get on it. Now, I'm next to the wall, so I can't just roll out of bed. And considering my ab muscles are no longer functioning...

Rachael Smith said...

You are a doll. Zane and I are getting impatient too we want to see this cute kid!