Blogger Backgrounds

Friday, July 3, 2009

Don't let me get bored!


So yesterday Carter and I were home all day! After a long hot day in the apartment we needed to do something to pass the time, at least I did! So I decided to introduce Carter into the joys of dressing up:) Chris knows how much I like to dress up so before Carter was born he made me promise I would never dress Carter up in a dress. So Carter and I found other things to dress him up in!





First I dressed him like a gangster, but I realized that I don't want to encourage the gangster lifestyle so I tried to think of something better for him to imitate.






So I dressed him up like a Cowboy! Still I didn't think that was good enough. There had to be someone that I wanted my little boy to grow up to be someday......




So I dressed him up like his Dad! I couldn't think of anything better that he could be when he grows up!

2 comments:

Amber said...

Oh Becky these pictures are so GREAT! Peter and I are sitting here cracking up saying "this is so Becky!" I will be calling you this week. miss you!

Aaron and Amanda said...

Hi Becky! thanks for your blog address! Your little guy is so cute! What a cute family. I'm really excited for you guys. Hope you're doing well. I really would love to see you guys soon. I'll plan a trip to Rexburg soon. Or, if you're in Chicago anytime soon, let me know. I live here now. Did you know that? Love ya!