Blogger Backgrounds

Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Random Pictures Of The Last Week


Carter trying to figure out what to do with that green egg

The two easter egg hunters


Carter loves brushing his teeth! So everytime I brush my teeth he brushes his!



Carter and I went bowling with the Young men and Young women


This is just an example of the messes that Carter makes all day long


There is no doubt about it....he is a cutie!



This was a cool picture, I was just trying to get a picture of Carter standing up but just as I shot it it started to try and step towards me. So this is a picture of Carter trying to take his first steps!




Carter trying to break into the easter egg

I found one!







1 comment:

Heidi Tanner said...

I love the pictures Becky. Just thought I'd leave you our blog address. devtanfam.blogspot.com