Blogger Backgrounds

Thursday, June 10, 2010

Busy Busy Carter!

Carter has been doing a lot of new things! At the moment I don't have time to list them all so see what you can gather from these fun pictures of a typical day in Carter's life.




My little angel fast asleep after a long day of getting into trouble.


Carter learned how to climb on to the couch and up the back of the couch to the counter then into the sink to get the dish soap. Can you see the pride in his eyes?



MMMmmm graham crackers and frosting.



My Kitchen is Carter's workshop!



Yeah for bath time!



Carters first hair cut. First of all it is really hard to cut the hair of a toddler that never STOPS moving, I actually have a scissor scar on my knuckle to prove it. Second he now looks like a little boy instead of a baby...cute but sad.


I was trying to crawl over the luggage and it caved in on him.

Carter doing his daily ritual of emptying all my cupboards and drawers!



Carter emptying the laundry basket



Carter emptying the shelves of the changing table

2 comments:

Clare said...

Try using a clippers next time you cut Carter's hair. I've cut Adam's twice with it and he does pretty well. And you don't have to worry about getting cut, and it's hard to mess up!

Heidi Tanner said...

Cute new family pictures. I really love them! Could you e-mail me the ones with katelyn in them. It is so funny that Carter empties everything. I guess all you need to keep him entertained is a full cupboard! We should skype sometime with Carter and Katelyn. That would be fun!