Blogger Backgrounds

Monday, July 19, 2010

Carters favorite foods!

Feeding Carter has been a little bit of a challenge for a couple reasons, first because of his milk allergy, second because he doesn't let me spoon feed him so he only eat things that he can eat with his hands and last of all because he is picky! Luckily the last week we have been resolving those problems. If I let him get hungry enough he will try more things and if he is in a good mood he will let me spoon feed him. Especially if I am feeding him oatmeal, he loves instant oatmeal. The best news of all is that his milk allergy is slowly disappearing!!!!!! The doctor told me to slowly introduce little amounts of dairy and see how he reacts. So far it has been working out great. He can now eat yogurt, chocolate,sour cream, butter, and any baked goods that have milk in them. I am going to try cheese today. With all these new discoveries it is so much easier to keep my little man fed. One more funny thing about Carter and food is that he thinks that he should always have one food item in each hand. If a give him a cracker he begs me for another so that he can have one for the other hand and then he nibbles on both of them. Below are some pictures of Carter with two of his favorite foods.


Carter loves bananas! I usually give him half of a banana split in half again and he is so funny because he will stuff the banana's in his mouth until his cheeks are bulging! He really is our little monkey.


Carter loves Sunday nights because we make popcorn and smoothies. He loves, love, loves popcorn. He thinks that the big bowl is his and we should get the small bowls.

No comments: