Blogger Backgrounds

Monday, April 23, 2012

Boise Trip

 Chris's work asked Chris to go to Boise for a week to help out at the center there.  We decided that we should make it a family vacation.  It was probably the cheapest vacation we could take since Bio Mat paid for our time and gas to get there, all of Chris's food, a whole weeks worth of hotel, and plus the 45 hours Chris worked while we were there.  So we all went to Boise.  The boys and I played while Chris went to work and then when Chris got home we would all play some more.  It was a great week.  Here are some of the highlights.

We went to the aquarium and got to feed and pet the fish, sharks and stingrays.  I think Chris enjoyed it the most.  What do you think?

Do you see the iguana trying to eat Kaydens arm?
While Chris was at work the boys and I went to the Zoo.  Kaydens favorite part was his long nap in the stroller.

Carter only poses in front of statues of animals rather than the animals themselves.

He really looks like he is enjoying the carousel ride!

That is the cutest ground squirrel I have ever seen. 

Upon Carters request we did lots and lots of swimming or in Carters words "women"



The rest of the time the boys and I just hung out at the hotel(sorry I forgot to rotate the picture)

1 comment:

Andrea said...

Your boys are so cute! It looks like you made the most of Boise! I'm glad you got to take a cheap mini vacation! I'm jealous :)